The Account Manager is responsible for managing MACCS customer accounts,
maintaining a long-term relationship with clients and maximizing new sales opportunities with them.
- Act as the lead point of contact between the customer and MACCS and serve as the face of the company.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Ensure repeat service business with clients (maintenance, chargeable services, MaccsBox)
- Assist with and actively support MaccsBox deployments
- Identify new potential sales leads and secure revenue for TDS and our new product Mica.
- Identify key individuals across all clients and build and maintain strong business relationships with them.
- Deliver a positive customer service experience by listening to each client in order to gain an understanding of their individualized needs and manage the expectations of the clients
- Assist with client requests, challenges or issues escalation.
- Follow up and ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions, according to customer needs and objectives, to existing and new clients.
- Communicate and work together with colleagues in the Vista Group